Monday, October 6, 2008

CHAPTER X: Introduction

Right now, I'm doing quite a bit of editing on my written chapters. I didn't like the idea of everything Julian Fidelt is saying as being a conversation. I especially didn't like it being a conversation to a psychologist he hardly even knows.

So, like I said, I've been editing a lot lately. I can be picky sometimes and will take out ideas or character developments and trash them completely all together. I need to learn to not be so ambitious/pretentious at times.

I plan on making movies for each chapter that will have pictures and music correlative to what's written beneath it. You'll see what I mean once I post it. What I've written lately has just been very inspired and needs the movie/music to go along with it.

Sounds ambitious, I know, but we'll see how it pans out.

1 comment:

benjamin said...

man, its so hard sometimes. you will always be your greatest critic, i think. sometimes it takes a little while for it to sink in, but i usually look back at stuff i've written and want to change it up. and sometimes it happens as i'm writing it.

that probably happens more often actually - thats why i never even finish writing anything anymore.

but your idea sounds amazing - i hope you pan it out well.

i also liked your idea of making it like a conversation. but that is really hard... to actually make it sound like someone might talk. its easy to exaggerate things to make it sound more like dialogue - or monologue. it takes a really delicate touch, real subtle embelishments to give it a realistic speech.

maybe. i dunno.