Saturday, June 27, 2009

R.I.P. "King of Pop" :(



____________________________________________________________________________________
Billie Jean
Millions of people are watching this video as we speak, so it might be pretty glitchy quality.

I remember my dad showing this to me when I was maybe 4 or 5. I was in awe. I also remember my science teacher, Rebecca Allen, being convinced into doing the moonwalk in front of our class Freshman year of high school.

Basically, Michael Jackson taught me how to dance.



Will You Be There

2 comments:

will farley said...

When I was a little kid watching that music video before free willy I thought that michael jackson was a girl. I remember asking my mom why someone would name their daughter michael. she then explained to me that he was a very interesting human being that did things his own way, and that he was in fact a man. I love me some michael.

benjamin said...

haha, awesome. i can't wait till my kids ask me questions like that.

"well, kid that is mine, you see, some people are mindless and like to watch robots get blown up for 3 straight hours. those people are named michael bay."