Thursday, February 19, 2009

Open Your Eyes, Close Your Eyes

In Spanish, "Abre Los Ojos, Cierra Los Ojos"

This is a film I made a while back, but I came across it and started watching and it really takes me back.



If you're wondering what the music is:

1) Grizzly Bear - Service Bell
2) M83 - I Guess I'm Floating
3) Grizzly Bear - Don't Ask (Alpha Remix)
4) Thom Yorke - Atoms for Peace
5) Broken Social Scene - Ambulance for the Ambience
6) Radiohead - Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors
7) Andrew Bird - Yawny at the Apocalypse
8) Air - Alone in Kyoto
9) Jon Brion - Peer Pressure
10) Dntel - To A Fault (Feat. Grizzly Bear)
11) Album Leaf - Window
12) Chris Garneau - We Don't Try
13) Grizzly Bear - A Good Place
14) Album Leaf - Over the Pond (Feat. Sigur Ros)
15) Jon Brion - Phone Call

No comments: